You can order by phone, fax, post, email . Orders by email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .There is no Minimum Order for Stock Items. Orders will be charged as per our standard pricing of products/services unless stated otherwise.
Charges for Northern Ireland Next Day Delivery is £12.99 per carton on all orders with a total value of less than £500 exc VAT or free Next Day on all orders above £500 exc VAT.
Charges for Republic Of Ireland Two Day Delivery Service is £15.00 per carton exc VAT. Please enquire for prices to other destinations to email@example.com
- Printed or Embroidered garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances. Please check the colour, sizing, quality etc. and ensure the order received is correct before garments are printed and embroidered on.
- Only faulty garments that have not been worn, printed or embroidered or processed in any manner will be credited. These garments must be returned within 7 days of receipt of goods against a Returns Number furnished by Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd.
- If garments are being returned, you must contact Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd & request a RETURNS NUMBER. Goods will not accepted or processed without an authorized returns number.
- Returned garments should be returned in appropriate packaging and in a sell-able condition. Goods will not be taken back if they are soiled/damaged and/or sent back in poor/inadequate packaging.
- All returned items will require prior written agreement.
- All incorrectly supplied goods should be reported and returned no later than 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Shortages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Correctly supplied goods will be subject to a handling charge of 10% of the total value of goods plus any carriage charges.
- Items such as Formal Shirts will not be accepted under any circumstances if the goods are not in their original packaging.
- For Orders placed over the Phone: Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd Clothing will not be liable for any errors once they have been read back to the customer to confirm the correctness of the order and the customer confirms the order read back is correct.
- Deliveries: All deliveries must be checked for the correct number of parcels on receipt of delivery by the courier before signing for the goods; Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd Clothing will not be responsible for any shortages resulting from the incorrect number of parcels being received.
- Any returns arranged must be sent directly to our WAREHOUSE address otherwise they may be rejected unless directed otherwise.
Samples are chargeable at Singles Rate plus delivery cost. Samples are fully returnable in their original condition. Samples will be credited in full less delivery charge.
For Non-Account customers, payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card with the order or on collection. A 30 Days credit is available on completion of a credit account application form and subject to satisfactory references & credit checks. All accounts are subject to periodic reviews without prior notice.
Prices stated are those prevailing at the date of our acknowledgement of order and apply to all goods and services covered by such an order. We may supply goods or services as more than one consignment and invoice each separately, in which case each consignment shall be deemed to be a separate contract/order. Prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax and delivery costs unless stated otherwise. Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd Clothing will make every effort to fulfill a contract by stipulated dates stated but such dates are approximate only and no liability is accepted by Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd Clothing for failure to meet them. In particular, if events beyond our reasonable control prevent or hinder us, in such circumstances delivery dates shall be extended by the period of the delay.
About Cookies – What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit the Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd clothing website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd Clothing Account.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. Brennan’s Health & Beauty Uniforms Ltd clothing uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing on other selected websites.